Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mum's Shop!

It's gonna be exciting! My mum is finally gonna get moving into her store. When exactly would that be, I'm not so sure. I was given the heads up back last month but stupid me, I've only got to realise that I really want to help today!!! Hence, full swing of excitement I've jot down lists of what needs to be done. (well, not a full lists but what may work for now...) And always first, I would like to research what's out there. Definitely the little touches will make major impacts. I want the shop to be exquisite and a v.girly kinda shop where ppl would just like to come in to get inspire, feel pretty, relax, i dont know! heheee...the ideal secret is to CUSTOMIZE. from the day bed, to the classic italian frames to the walk-in-closet...heheheheeeee...

See..I'm hitting myself in the head for not being involve with my mum's business/store. It definitely has great potential and I being the only daughter should hold up some of her responsibilities. PLUS, I always wanted to do personal projects. Which made me thought of a dear friend and i went we on our little road trip and saw this most amazing house which had alot of personal flair and touches to the house that I would move in anytime! hehe... too bad its so far away...

I've also got my eye on prize money $2000...lol...really want it!! Design a logo/poster that goes with a set theme...wanna win!! better get going on that as well as deadline is on the 24th! weEeeee... 2G's!

I'm gonna post up a classic photo of mummy and i in one of her early day shops...hehe..so retro!

1 comment:

Zed said...

Update pwetty pweaseeee!