Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cut to the Brainstorm

U know when you just got that 15% left in a project, someone or something comes interrupt you with a "i need THIS done pronto". The three of us were kept in this situation today. I blew up. Unprofessionally. Banging. Slamming. Shouting. Urgh.

I'm trying to look for free resource online that has calendars, brainstorm sessions, our daily activities that I can share and access between the 3 of us. Hence, it becomes more collaborative as a team and we all know what's up in each other's shoes.

My searches has been looking back at tons of online design communities, the local scene is still in progress. Hope to see that happening soon.

I'm dreaming of fresh paper...

I typed it on an interesting search that I possibly may want to use rather than blogging. I came across this! Which at this very moment, I'm signing up.

Brainstormexchange

No comments: