Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Creating lists...& bookmarks

On a regular basis, I bookmark over 15 sites/per week. Instead of overloading and messing it up my mind with all these bookmarks and trying to visit them on a regular basis, this will be my connection between what I think, write, hate, do, believe, inspire, love on items I especially view from the web. I can't wait to see the connecting pattern (or none at all) of what visually entices me, things I read, stories I hear...get my drift.

Web:

and here this other link I got via the cool hunter, very intriguing.

Song addict:
Aerosmith - Crazy. the video of liv and alicia at such a young age. currently on today's playlist and youtube repeat.

I misplace my wallet at a popular cafe, really appreciate the kind-hearted ones who kept my wallet safe for me in their cash register!

No comments: